Food Production Processes Equipments
Investment in food processe equipments with project plus means:
• Profitable production of a wide range of products, which means individual adaption of food to market conditions
• Cost saving, clean and wasteless production process
• Sustainable production: supporting safety, health and environment
• Quick and easy switch-over (exchange) to various marketable food products of consistently high quality.
Project Plus offers:
• State-of-the-art food plant technology
• Packaging bulk and/or bag
• Professional know-how and marketing tools
• Highly qualified staff for installation, commissioning and plant start-up
• Laboratory and research services including development of mix formulate
• Staff training
• Comprehensive services covering all aspects of plant and process operation. All main component Project Plus’s “dose and transfer” system for all, additives: easy access all silos stand on the ground next to the dosing and mixing station
What is special; cooperate with Project Plus;
Good cooperation with experienced producers .
Perfect dosing and mixing station
Low factory height for minimum investment
Main silos for basic components and extra silos for special components placed on the ground floor on their own legs
Flexible number and location of silos
Fast and easy installation and adaption to new formulations
Repacking of spilled material from broken bags
Minimum dust formation
Automation designs and builds “in-house” all controls.
All from one supplier
Packaging bulk truck / site silos or bagging
Customized to the buyer’s requirements
Reducing labour costs
Upgrade of existing plants
Modular plant system allows starting with low capacity and upgrade later-on.
Well proven dosing and mixing system, brain of the plant
High quality, economic and flexible. Characterised outstanding precision, productivity and reliability.
For over years, Project Plus has been designing, building and installing cost-efficient machinery and complete plants to produce foods materials
We also offer upgrading of existing plants from other suppliers to meet today’s latest technical standards.
We also set standards in cost effectiveness and energy saving.